THOUGHTS AND COFFEE #10: Jakarta changes leadership

The quick count results of the 2017 Jakarta gubernatorial elections show that Anies-Sandi has secured the majority vote. As shown below, Anies-Sandi is in the lead with 58%, leaving Ahok-Djarot behind with 42%. As history may show, quick count results tend to not be that far off the mark. So, Jakartans will have to welcome Anies-Sandi as their new governor for the next period.

 

download (1).png
As seen on Jakarta Post website

 

Continue reading “THOUGHTS AND COFFEE #10: Jakarta changes leadership”

Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑